Wednesday 10 September 2014

"KING ROMIE [The Officials ] "TUN UPP" VIDEO BY @RAPCITYTV @Kingromie1"

"KING ROMIE [The Officials ] "TUN UPP" VIDEO BY @RAPCITYTV @Kingromie1" - Submitted on 10/09/2014:
This is the first music video I've ever heard from this artist called King Romie and I was surprised to say the least. This an unknown artist is better than most popular/overrated artist I've heard. His flow at the start is one of the best I've heard. The way he delivered the first few lines and the way the beat synced with his voice just made the song x100 better. However, the song is cliché and similar to what most rappers are producing at the moment. Just the same shit different video... I would like to hear a fire in the booth or behind barz from him. 
Thanks for reading,  
                               Verzak

Link to music video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eklMRMwSBDc

No comments:

Post a Comment