Wednesday 10 September 2014

"Shockers & Skore Beezy - Tree High [Music Video] @ItsShockers | Link Up TV"

"Shockers & Skore Beezy - Tree High [Music Video] @ItsShockers | Link Up TV" - Submitted on 10/09/2014:
This is a music video that features two artists which are Shockers and my personal favorite at the moment Skore Beezy. The main purpose of this video was to give the viewers(i.e. myself) on how it is getting 'Tree High'. I got to admit that I skipped ahead and went to Skore Beezy's part and was delighted by his delivery of words. He has proven on my occasions why everyone think he's one of the best rappers in the U.K, but this specific doesn't do him much justice... I hope to see more from him and Shockers. 
Thanks for reading,
                               Verzak

Link to music video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NHuPYFHQiTc

No comments:

Post a Comment